Specialty Floor Care
Landa Karcher Group’s legendary quality is the result of focusing more than 40 years of experience into every detail of cleaning — backed by our 7-year warranty. We build machines to last!
- Upright Vacuums
- Cylinder Brush Floor Machines
- Automatic Scrubbers
- Industrial Vacuums
- Wet Dry Vacuums
- Burnishers and more.
BD 50/50 C Classic BP
This economically-designed scrubber provides you all the cleaning power to take on large applications - perfect for retail environments, schools and health care facilities.
- Working width, brushes or pads: 20 inches
- Working width, vacuuming: 33.5 inches
- Practical area performance: 13,200 ft2 / h
- Fresh/dirty water tank volume: 14 / 14 gallons
- Water flow max: .608 gpm
- Minimum turning radius: 59 inches
- Power rating, overall machine: 1100 W
- Weight (without battery: 126 lbs
- Operating noise level: 66 dBA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 21 x 39 inches
- Contact pressure: 59-62 lbs.
KM 70/20 C
The KM 70/20 C is ideal for sweeping small areas indoors and outdoors. It cleans better and faster than a broom and is almost dust-free thanks to the controlled air flow and integrated dust filter.
- Working width: 18.8 inches
- Working width with 1 side broom: 28 inches
- Working width with 2 side brooms: 38 inches
- Drive: Manual
- Max. area performance: 30,000 ft2 / hr
- Sweeping method: Direct throw
- Waste container: 11 / 1.5 cubic ft gallons
- Weight: lbs 51 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51.2” x 30.14” inches
PUZZI 8/1 C
The handy, compact and powerful Puzzi 8/1 C spray extraction cleaner is ideal for small areas and interim cleaning with excellent cleaning results.
- Max. area performance: 129 – 194 ft2 / hr
- Air flow rating: 115 cfm (58 l / sec)
- Spray rate: .26 gallon / min (1 l / min)
- Spray pressure/back pressure: 14.5 psi (1 bar)
- Tank (fresh/dirty): 2 gallon / 1.8 gallon (8 l / 7 l)
- Power rating (fan/pump): 1,100 W / 40 W
- Vacuum motor: 1.5 hp (1,100 W)
- Water lift rating: 87” (216 mbar)
- Moisture recovery rate: Up to 96%*
- Noise: 71 dBA
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.8L x 13W x 17.3W inches
BD 30/4 C Bp
Battery-operated and ultra-compact, this scrubber provides an impressive performance on small areas. Whether on natural or artificial stone, epoxy resin, linoleum or PVC. The machine also suctions in reverse travel if needed and, thanks to the rotary squeegees, in all other directions too.
- Brush working width: 11
- Vacuum working width: 12.8
- Fresh / waste water tank: 0.79 / 1.06 gal.
- Brush speed: 50 rpm
- Brush contact pressure: (lbs) 22
- Power: 240 W
- Ship Weight: (with accessories) 44.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.9L x 14.8W x 41.3H
BD 35/12 C Bp
A compact and lightweight battery-powered scrubber dryer that prevents slipping and leaves the floor dry immediately after cleaning. Perfect for cleaning small shops, restaurants, gas stations, supermarkets, bathrooms and sanitary areas.
- Brush working width: 14
- Vacuum working width: 18
- Fresh / waste water tank: 3.2 / 3.2 gal.
- Brush speed: 700 / 1050 rpm
- Brush contact pressure: 29 lbs.
- Area performance: 15069
- Sound pressure level: 65 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 39L x 18W x 51H
- Connected load: 500W
BD 38/12 C Bp
Highly maneuverable, user-friendly and easy-to-maintain, this scrubber drier is a high efficient tool. The lithium-ion battery provides longer run times, three times that of conventional lead batteries. The battery is completely maintenance-free and quick to recharge.
- Brush working width: 15
- Vacuum working width: 18.9
- Fresh / waste water tank: 3.2 / 3.2 gal.
- Brush speed: 180 rpm
- Brush contact pressure: 35 / 46 lbs.
- Ship Weight: (with accessories) 79.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 38.6L x 20W x 51.7H
BD 40/10 C Adv
This compact and flexible scrubber dryer can be used for a variety of applications. Special features include low noise cleaning in both directions, a hinged push handle and easily removable tanks that can be carried with an ergonomic handle, and are easily fillable.
- Brush working width: 15.75
- Vacuum working width: 15.75
- Fresh / waste water tank: 2.6 / 2.6 gal.
- Brush speed: 650 rpm
- Brush contact pressure: 22.4 / 44.8 lbs
- Sound pressure level: 71 dB(A)
- Voltage: (V) 120 Frequency (Hz) 60
- Ship Weight: (with accessories) 66.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.5L x 18.5W x 15H
BD 45/22 C Bp
Ideal choice for cleaning large areas with narrow and hard to reach areas. Equipped with a roller brush head and KART technology (Kärcher Advanced Response Technology) that is rotatable by 200 degrees in both directions and a large 18-inch working width. The built-in, maintenance-free, high-power lithium-ion batteries offer a lifetime up to three times longer than that of conventional lead batteries.
- Brush working width: 17.7
- Vacuum working width: 19.7
- Fresh / waste water tank: 5.8 / 5.8 gal.
- Brush speed: 750 / 1050 rpm
- Brush contact pressure: 38 lbs
- Voltage: 25.2 (V)
- Ship Weight: (with accessories) 21.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 36.2L x 21.7W x 43.9H